- Bowmar Appraisals has been contracted by the Village to perform a revaluation of all properties in 2024. Please see attachments below for more information.
- Library hours Mondays 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Fridays from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Solid Waste Site Hours Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Clear bags are required for garbage beginning January 1st.
- Stepping Stones of Dunn County hosts a Pop-Up Pantry at the Village Hall the first Tuesday of every month from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Pantry information located at www.steppingstonesdc.org.
- Village Board meetings are held the first and third Mondays of the month. See board agendas tab on how to attend the meetings via Zoom or phone call.